The following privacy notice details the who, what, why, where, when and how of collecting your personal information.
The terms, “we”, “I”, or “us”, is referring to www.EquiComps.co.uk and refers to any of the services provided by www.EquiComps.co.uk individuals and associated businesses.
2. Who has access to your information?
www.EquiComps.co.uk collects and has access to your information. Under no circumstances, will your data be sold. If referring you to a third party, you’ll be asked for permission before your details are shared, for example, as a competition winner. All third-party data processors used on this website are GDPR compliant. The following are used:
- WordPress is the platform used to develop this website.
- Google Analytics is used to track the use of this website.
- Outlook and One Drive are used to communicate via email and store photos and client information.
3. What information is collected about you?
Your name, email address and telephone number will be collected upon your initial interaction via this website or via any other communication method. Your address may also be collected for postal purposes in connection with delivery of a prize.
4. Why is this information collected?
Information is collected in order to:
- Communicate re your competition entry
- communicate with you regarding any entry
- ask for your feedback on the prize/s you’ve received
- process prizes
- respond to any queries or requests
- comply with legal requirements
5. Where is your data stored/used?
All data is stored on a secure computer and can only be accessed by the business owner, www.EquiComps.co.uk.
As a winner, your story or prize may be used on:
It may also be used in printed or digital marketing and advertising (magazines, flyers, digital screens etc.).
6. How long is it your data stored for?
- If you are a winner, your details maybe displayed on our website or social channels indefinitely and you may be tagged in social media posts.
- Any personal information shared with us for the purpose of arranging a service will be kept until after the service has been completed, however, your name, address and email address will remain on our records until such time as the product or service has been delivered and receipt acknowledged.
It is your responsibility to ensure you save any files, assets and completed projects locally. When submitting an enquiry via our website, your details are sent straight to the business owner, www.EquiComps.co.uk, via email and are not stored anywhere else.
7. How is your data used?
Any data submitted via www.EquiComps.co.uk or by any other means is only ever used solely for the purpose in which it is supplied. Only data needed is collected. This is normally a name and email address and sometimes a telephone number and address.
8. Your rights
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals (data subjects):
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- inactive accounts will not be held on file
- pending/failed orders will not be held on file
- cancelled orders will not be held on file
- completed orders will be held on file for six months maximum
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information or to request rectification or erasure, please contact us. Your request to modify or delete information will be dealt with within 28 days.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can track website use and personalise content. Don’t worry though, they don’t tell anyone who you are.
Cookies used on this website
EquiComps uses the following cookies to enhance your experience:
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_176270106_1||Analytics||1 minute||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Analytics||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Necessary||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Necessary||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non-necessary".|
Further information including how to control cookies on your computer can be found at www.aboutcookies.org